[tlhIngan Hol] {‘e’ qa’} revisited

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 04:07:33 PST 2021

charghwI', you seem to have this very nasty habit..

Whenever someone asks a question about grammar, which question you
don't like, you reply in a judgemental way, often going on rants as to
whether such a question should be asked in the first place.

The way you choose to write in Klingon is up to you, and if you don't
want to use something new then again it is your right to do so. But
you don't have the right to judge whether someone should ask, let
alone the way someone chooses to write.

Personally, I don't have a problem with you judging/condemning other
people's questions/choices. But you're creating a problem for
beginners, and a rather serious one.

With your rants and judgements you're discouraging beginners from
asking, because a beginner may think "and if I ask (whatever) but
charghwI' starts writing the way he does? Should I ask this question
in the first place?"

Ask yourself: "would 'oqranD ever reply such a way to someone?". And
then ask yourself "am I better than 'oqranD?".

Your rants/complains can discourage and drive away beginners, and
since there aren't that many to start with, I suggest you excersise
some much needed restraint.

--
Dana'an
https://sacredtextsinklingon.wordpress.com/