[tlhIngan Hol] I've missed you so much.. maybe I can come in..

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 11:16:54 PST 2021

Damn! That old hag has given me the heebie-jeebies, but I can't stop
watching that scene.. There's definitely gonna be some robwIl-enduring
tonight, but it's jay' worth it.

Qu'vatlh! mughIjchu' moHbogh be'vam qanqu', 'a muchHom 'ay'vam
vIbejbe'choHlaHbe'. DaHjaj ram, robwIlmey vISIQnISbej, 'a 'e' qotlhbej
muchHomvam.

(Yes, I know that perhaps two {-be'}s aren't allowed on the same word. No,
I don't give a crap)

--
Dana'an
https://sacredtextsinklingon.wordpress.com/