[tlhIngan Hol] {'e' qa'} "instead of" with the verbs bearing suffixes

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 05:16:05 PST 2021

I don't think there could be any problem with this, but I'll ask just to
make certain.

{tlhIngan Hol vIlo'taH; 'elaDya' Hol tIQ vIlo'choH 'e' qa'}
I continuously use klingon, instead of beginning to learn ancient greek

Would there be any problem with the above? I'm asking since there were no
verb suffixes on the given Ca'Non examples which came together with the

--
Dana'an
https://sacredtextsinklingon.wordpress.com/