[tlhIngan Hol] {ghIq} {ngugh} and time adverbs with time stamps

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 12:00:40 PDT 2021

ghunchu'wI':

Didn't I say that already? I wrote:

> You'll say that in all those threads, it
> was me the one who was mainly using
> this term

So read more carefully.. You'll save yourself the embarassment.

And I will say it again: Before I ever started using the term {-meH}'ed
noun, voragh wrote:

> Until then, here are some known
> examples - a few used in sentences -
> of what some call "{-meH}ed nouns" to
> ponder...

Voragh wrote "of what some call". Some=many people=plural.

And I wrote the title of that thread in my previous post, providing even
the exact date of the thread in question.

So now I won't advise you again to check your sources better; I'll ask that
when you reply to any of my posts you read more carefully.

I *proved* that that term was in use long before I started using it.

So either provide an argument against what voragh wrote, and prove it, or
stay silent.

This isn't facebook where you can play god closing threads, and muting
people whenever someone challenges you or your buddies.

Here people can actually reply, either you like it or not.

--
Dana'an
https://sacredtextsinklingon.wordpress.com/