[tlhIngan Hol] SuHaghchoHmeH Ho'DoS

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Tue Nov 2 09:08:37 PDT 2021

qay’be’. You said it was a decent translation, and I have no problem with your offered suggestions and corrections. If anybody ever performed it at a qep’a’, I’d be delighted if they used an improved version, regardless of who comes up with the improvements.

I was referring less as a negative reaction to things written in response than to the absence of anybody suggesting that there was anything in it to enjoy. It came across as a waste of people’s time, while long threads enthusiastically continue arguing about the minutia of certain potential grammatical limits of the Klingon Language; mostly arguments that have raged for decades, rarely new; just new people arguing old things.

The priorities of this list are obvious. I’m a little disappointed, but hey, who am I? I’m a bit of a has-been, really. At least I’m self-aware in that regard.

So, the song probably never will be performed. Probably nobody will ever laugh, except me. wejpuH.

It was worth the effort. I don’t regret it. I miss the old days, but that boat has sailed. I accept that.

Don’t worry.

Be happy.