[tlhIngan Hol] 'eSpanya' QISmaS (Beginner's text and questions)

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Thu Nov 25 07:00:10 PST 2021

It says that it is “also” used with the 24 hour system. You can’t have “also” without an alternative. Likely, Okrand did this to cover his butt if he forgot about 24 hours and gave a PM hour less than 12, and maybe to cover the rest of our butts as well.

You can tell 2:00am from 2:00pm by looking out a window. 2:00am is dark.