[tlhIngan Hol] can a {Daq} and a {Sep} be at the sea

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Sat Nov 13 20:11:09 PST 2021

I’ve always thought of {Sep} as being a named location with established boundaries. {Daq’a’} implies that it is a location of special significance. That doesn’t necessarily imply size. Big things tend to be significant, so there is a loose association, but that’s not the main part of what {-‘a’} implies.