[tlhIngan Hol] excuse me but what the jay' is {taymey}

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 04:50:06 PST 2021

We have:

{bI'reS taymey} (n) "prologue"
{bertlham taymey} (n) "epilogue"

But then we have the obscure definition of {taymey}. Read:

{taymey} (n) "section of a book or play or the like that's separate
from the main portion of the work. taymey is a frozen form and is
considered singular. It's okay to say taymeymey".

Obviously, I must not be "the brightest bulb on the Yule tree" because
I still can't understand what the jay' {taymey} actually is.

Seemingly apparently it isn't a paragraph, but is it a "chapter"?
Because if it isn't a chapter, then with the exception of {bI'reS
taymey} and {bertlham taymey} I can't understand in what other way it
could be useful.

--
Dana'an
https://sacredtextsinklingon.wordpress.com/