[tlhIngan Hol] SuHaghchoHmeH Ho'DoS

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Tue Nov 2 04:54:43 PDT 2021

I wrote a translation of Stairway to Heaven in the spirit of “Who’s On First” and “Bring Out Yer Dead”, two hilarious translations that were met with zeal and delight, and it got the reception of Glen Proechel’s slapdash, proselytizing translation of the New Testament.

I entitled it after a different line from the song because considering that it was a Klingon translation of an early ‘70s rock song about a woman’s drug overdose, it would be funnier to call it, “And It Makes Me Wonder”.

Given the reception it got, maybe I should have picked a different line: “Remember Laughter?"