[tlhIngan Hol] 20th anniversary qepHom

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Mon Nov 1 07:55:37 PDT 2021

Dear friends of the Klingon language,

some of you certainly remember our big party we made at the tenth
anniversary of the qepHom on 11/11/11.

Now, ten years later we are indeed facing the twentieth anniversary,
which had to be postponed due to the pandemic. But now you can finally
make your plans long ahead. We invite you to the

    20th anniversary qepHom'a' Germany

Date: November 16-20, 2022

During five days, we will practice and live the Klingon language,
accompanied with lots of surprises and entertaining program. There will
be a movie premiere and we will end the event with a huge gala dinner in
a very special place with live music and good food.

Due to the size of this event, all information is no longer on
qepHom.de, it is now on --> http://qepa.de/

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"