[tlhIngan Hol] Introduction and a letter from Marc Okrand

James Landau savegraduation at yahoo.com
Wed May 12 13:03:57 PDT 2021

>Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 08:10:30 +0000
>From: Felix Malmenbeck <felixm at kth.se>

>Thank you for sharing; it's always interesting to add a bit of lore to these glosses, even if one's >theories end up being electron'd.

You're welcome, loghaD! And "electron'd" can be a little joke on this forum for years to come. In fact, we can even interchange the words "electron" and "deny", so 40-denier yarn can be "40-electronner yarn" -- I can imagine Maltz saying *loSmaH temwI'* along the lines of the Klingon word for poker -- can't remember it offhand, but I remember it was poke + -er.