[tlhIngan Hol] {-la'} {-luH} suffix

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Sat May 8 09:39:07 PDT 2021

Consider the difference between saying, “my car is extremely fast,” vs. “my car is f**king fast.”

The latter is a more expressive and convincing version, said to an appropriate audience, but saying it to the wrong people can mark you as crude and generally an undesirable person to hang out with.

So, when you are deciding whether or not to use {luH/la’}, you should ponder how well you know the sensibilities of your audience, and how much you might rely on their acceptance and support as you pursue your career and engage in important social circles.

Your future might include lasting circumstances, depending upon your choice.

Sent from my iPhone.
charghwI’