[tlhIngan Hol] 'eSpanya' 'ewrop je (Beginner's text and questions)

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Thu May 27 08:43:40 PDT 2021

Am 27.05.2021 um 13:30 schrieb luis.chaparro at web.de:
>> I did not go much checking your grammar, but this kind of text would be very useful for the "Klingon Encyclopdia", a project I extracted from the former Klingon Wikipedia.
>
> Danke schön, I'm honored! I don't feel confident enough in Klingon yet, but I keep it in mind for the future! :-)

I'm sorry to  say it so directly, but THAT is the reason why there are
no editors at all in that Klingon wikipedia.

Honestly, if you really wanna wait until you are a truly perfect Klingon
speaker, most likely you will never get there. I'm not saying that you
will never be a good speaker, I just mean you should not wait to use
Klingon, wherever you do. From what I've seen in your message, you are
pretty close to be able to write whort texts in Klingon.

By the way, did you know there is a Spanish section at the Klingon
Language wiki? It still needs Spanish contributors! And I can assure
you: working on it will improve your Klingon skills. :-)

http://klingon.wiki/Es/Portada

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"