[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: bertlham

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Wed May 12 09:46:43 PDT 2021

Am 12.05.2021 um 18:01 schrieb Steven Boozer:

 > SEE:
 > bertlham taymey  	epilogue (n) (qep’a’ 2020)

According to my notes, this was qepHom'a' 2020, and it was a word
requested for the project {cha' monmey}.

> Anyone know of other frozen plural forms that are considered singular?  Off the top of my head In can think of {mebpa'mey} "hotel" (lit. "rooms") and {mIvwa'mey} "tally, results, score (lit. "scars").

I think we must distinguish here; Okrand said it's okay to say
{taymey+mey}, but I'm not sure you can say {mebpa'mey+mey}. It's only
the English definition "hotel" which is singular.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"