[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: robwIl

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Tue Mar 23 08:06:20 PDT 2021

Klingon Word of the Day for Saturday, March 20, 2021

Klingon word:    robwIl
Part of speech: noun
Definition:          nightmare
Source:                qep'a' 27 [2020]

(qep’a’ 2020):  This can be the object of {naj} “dream” or {SIQ} “endure” and some other verbs, but generally not {ghaj} “have” (unless you somehow literally possess a nightmare).

SEE ALSO:
luvnup                 daydream (n)
Suchtuv               dream, hallucination (n)
nIyma'                  phantom, apparition (n)

naj                        dream  (v)
'ergh                     hallucinate  (v)

--
Voragh, Ca'Non Master of the Klingons
    Please contribute relevant vocabulary from the last year or two. I’ve fallen