[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: tIng

kechpaja at kechpaja.com kechpaja at kechpaja.com
Tue Mar 9 05:00:15 PST 2021

I don't remember the specifics of the argument, and I'm not entirely
sure what to search my email archives for to find it, but you're
probably right.

It's also entirely possible that that particular argument was in a
context where it was much more clearly a case where the first noun with
{-Daq} was trying to modify the second, rather than both modifying the
verb.

I don't really have a horse in this race, I'm just bringing up something
that was discussed before in the hope that it might shed some light on
the current question.

  - SapIr