[tlhIngan Hol] subject of the verb which refers to the verb of a net sao

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Sat Mar 6 15:47:03 PST 2021

I have all kinds of problems with this.

The if/then doesn’t convey to me that the indefinite person who thinks Gawron is crazy is wrong. It conveys to me that if, yes, there is someone who believes that Gawron is wrong, then somebody is wrong, but if nobody thinks that Gawron is crazy, then nobody is wrong (so I guess that means that everybody is right).

maw’be’ba’ ghawran. Qoch ‘Iv? [Bare teeth, put hand on hilt of disrupter, and look around.]

charghwI’ ‘utlh
(ghaH, ghaH, -Daj)