[tlhIngan Hol] expressing "gowron himself"

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Sat Mar 27 17:18:10 PDT 2021

I think the problem here is that we don’t know enough about exactly what a Klingon does to pilot a spaceship. If you grab a joystick and tilt it around while stepping on pedals, {‘or} is probably fine, but if you verbally command a computer with an audio interface and there’s no physical interface, that might not be the right verb.

Reminded about the new airliner from Boeing, designed for a crew of two: A man and a dog.

A computer flies the plane. There are pilot’s controls, but the dog is trained to bite the man if he touches anything.

charghwI’ ‘utlh
(ghaH, ghaH, -Daj)