[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: tIng

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Mon Mar 8 14:03:19 PST 2021

I don’t think anybody answered this.

The hint is that in English, capitalization hints that the North in North Dakota is a proper name of a place, while southern is not.

I’d include North in the place name -Daq and follow that with south -Daq, similar to the way you’d say, “In the living room on the couch”. Use two -Daqmey like you’d use two prepositions.

charghwI’ ‘utlh
(ghaH, ghaH, -Daj)