[tlhIngan Hol] 6,3 richter scale..

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 10:56:18 PST 2021

> tlhoy tavtaH yaHwIj qach
voragh quoting Ca'Non:
> A better verb for “shake” is {jel} which is used WRT earthquakes:
> jel           shake,  tremble (v)  (qep’a’ 2017)
> (qep'a' 2017?):  as in the buildings are shaking because there's an
> earthquake, or everything in the house shakes when you slam the door …
> tav         shake (v)  (qep'a' 2017)
> (qep'a' 2017):  as in what you might do to wake someone up, or what James Bond
> does to a martini, or what you do to your right foot after you put it in and then put it out …

Thanks for reminding me this! To confess my sin, I didn't remember the
difference between these two verbs, so I chose randomly..

~ Dana'an
I love you maltz

More information about the tlhIngan-Hol mailing list