[tlhIngan Hol] difference between someone somebody and vay'

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 06:14:38 PDT 2021

voragh quoting tkw:
> pIj monchugh vay' yIvoqQo'
> Don't trust those who frequently smile. (TKW)

Initially, reading the English translation, I was enthusiastic
thinking I found an example where the {vay'} is translated as plural.
But then I read the {yI-} on the Klingon sentence, and my enthusiasm
went out the window.

charghwI':
> Why are you learning an alien language
> if you don’t like dealing with crap about an alien language?

vabDot not 'elaDya' tIQ Suchpu'chugh vay', 'elaDya' Hol tIQ ghojlaH nuvvam..

~ Dana'an