[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: DI'ruj QeD

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Mon Mar 29 09:00:56 PDT 2021

Klingon Word of the Day for Saturday, March 27, 2021

Klingon word: 	DI'ruj QeD
Part of speech: 	noun
Definition: 	metaphysics
Source: 	qep'a' 26  [2019]

(qepHom 2019 booklet):   {DI'ruj QeD} "metaphysics" is two words (as is {DI'ruj tej}).

SEE:
DI’ruj  		reality (n) (qep’a’ 2016, Friends of Maltz: qurgh)
 - DI’ruj velqa’ nIqHom virtual  "reality software" (qep’a’ 2016)

See also:
roDSer 		dimension (n) (qep'a' 2019)
velqa’ 		replica (n) (MKE)
nIqHom  	software (n) (qep’a’ 2016)
rorgh 		be fantasy (n) (qep'a' 2019)

QUOTES:
“Reality is that which continues to exist even when you stop believing in it.” (Philip K. Dick, scifi writer)

--
Voragh, Ca'Non Master of the Klingons
    Please contribute relevant vocabulary from the last year or two. I’ve fallen