[tlhIngan Hol] leS "days from now" and numbers on plural nouns and inherently plural nouns

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 04:04:04 PST 2021

The word {leS} was given as "days from now". Not "day/days from now".

It *could* have been given though as "day from now", and noone would even
flinch at hearing {wej leS} because adding a plural suffix isn't necessary.
However, it was rather given as "days from now".

And then we have the {wa'leS} for "tomorrow", which actually means "one
days from now". On the other hand though, people do not usually say "one
days from now"; they say "one day from now".

So where am I going with all this?

If we can say {wa'leS} for "one days from now", then how is it any
different from the following?

wa' yaSpu'vam
one of these officers

wa' ghomvam
one of this group

wa' ray'vam
one of these targets

~ Dana'an
Ουαί υμίν γραμματείς και Φαρισαίοι υποκριταί