[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: QoH

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Mon Mar 1 07:28:17 PST 2021

-----Original Message-----
Klingon Word of the Day for Saturday, February 27, 2021

Klingon word: QoH
Part of speech: verb
Definition: tap
Source: qep'a' 27  [2020]

AFAIK never used in a sentence.

(qep’a’ 2020):  "To touch one's fingers gently on something, usually a few times:  Anne tapped Tom on the shoulder."

SEE:
qIp 	hit [with hand, fist, implement] (v)
'urgh 	jab, poke (v)
Heng 	finger (holes, strings of instrument) to vary sound (v)
Hot 	touch, feel (v)
nItlh 	finger (n)

--
Voragh, Ca'Non Master of the Klingons
    Please contribute relevant vocabulary from the last year or two. I’ve fallen