[tlhIngan Hol] is {tlhInja} chess

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Wed Jun 16 07:09:54 PDT 2021

"The Authorized Klin Zha Homepage"at http://www.tasigh.org/takzh/  has many other useful links (though the background graphics they used make the pages hard to read).

Voragh

-----------------------------------Original Message-----------------------------------
From: Lieven L. Litaer

Am 16.06.2021 um 14:18 schrieb mayqel qunen'oS:
> Do you mean that there's a real tlhInja game (which someone can buy on
> this earth) as there is for example the klingon monopoly?

Not as complete or official as Monopoly, but there are several websites with information on the game. I'm not an expert, so I can't tell the details, or tell where they came from. But I have frequently observed people playing the game, so I know it works. (even 3D-KlinZha)

Here some useful links:
     http://klingon.wiki/En/KlinZha
     http://www.klinzha.com/
     https://www.chessvariants.com/shape.dir/klinzha/klinzha.html