[tlhIngan Hol] is {wuqHa'} Ca'Non

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Thu Jun 17 07:43:12 PDT 2021

Am 17.06.2021 um 15:56 schrieb SuStel:
> This page (Star Trek: Enterprise – Klingon Language Wiki
> <http://klingon.wiki/En/StarTrekEnterprise>) claims that Okrand was
> consulted by the writer of the episode to translate this and other
> lines, but no citation is given. boQwI' accepts this claim without comment.
>
> So has anyone confirmed Okrand's input on this episode?

The information seems to come form an entry at Memory Alpha, which was
written by producer Mike Sussman himself. I first had my doubts that
this was the real person (since anyone can write there) but the site's
admins seem to have checked and confirmed his identity, so this looks
like it's correct.

But I'll try to ask Marc Okrand the next time I meet him.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"