[tlhIngan Hol] object of the verb {SIS}

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Mon Jun 14 06:03:04 PDT 2021

As I see it, the soldiers’ blood is the source. The stuff raining down is just… blood. It stopped belonging to the soldiers when it left their bodies.

Just as clouds are left behind when they rain water, the soldiers’ bodies were left behind when they rained blood.

It’s similar to the way that Klingons don’t see corpses as being meaningfully associated with the living people who once occupied them. Even the corpse of Kahless is just a corpse.

charghwI’ ‘utlh
(ghaH, ghaH, -Daj)