[tlhIngan Hol] maS'e' loQ So'be'bogh QIb

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Fri Jun 11 07:10:49 PDT 2021

It’s been my intentional habit for some time now that I’m less interested in saying anything authoritatively right than I am in prompting others who know better than myself to clarify details that have, thus far in the discussion, been left unexplored.

Thank you for providing that clarification.

This group is rich with well-informed minds and tools to polish our understanding of the language beyond the degree of detail any single person’s skill, least of all, mine.

charghwI’ vaghnerya’ngan

rInpa’ bomnIS be’’a’ pI’.