[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: HurwI'

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Mon Jun 7 08:08:24 PDT 2021

Klingon Word of the Day for Sunday, June 06, 2021

Klingon word: 	HurwI'
Part of speech: 	noun
Definition: 	bow (for arrows) (not a Klingon device) (short form)
Source: 	qepHom 2020

AFAIK never used in a sentence.

SEE:
Ho'yI'  			bow (for arrows) (n)
  - “not a Klingon device” (qepHom 2020)
HurDagh chuHwI'  	bow (for arrows) (n)
 - “not a Klingon device, lit. "stringed-instrument hurler" (qepHom 2020)
naQjejHom 		arrow (n)
  - "not really a Klingon gizmo" (qep'a' 2018)

SEE ALSO:
Hur 			pull,  tug (v) (qepHom 2020)
  - “refers to the action of pulling back the string of the bow but also to pulling the handle on a door to open or close the door or to pulling on someone's suspenders” (qepHom 2020)

--
Voragh, Ca'Non Master of the Klingons
    Please contribute relevant vocabulary from the last year or two. I’ve fallen