[tlhIngan Hol] qep'a' 2021 new word puns

James Landau savegraduation at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 30 18:23:29 PDT 2021

 >Message: 5
>Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 11:02:00 +0200
>From: "Lieven L. Litaer" <levinius at gmx.de>
>To: tlhingan-hol at kli.org
>Subject: Re: [tlhIngan Hol] qep'a' 2021 new word puns
>Here's another try for a possible pun:

.{yorqej} n. "nomad"

>Jackson Roykirk is a character from Star Trek who created the Nomad
>space probe.
>
>https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Jackson_Roykirk
I haven't heard of Jackson Roykirk, but given the information you gave me, this seems to be an "Aha, this must be it!" pun explanation.
*qej* seems to be Jack backwards, as "jackpot" is rendered backwards as *tapqej* -- the word for a Klingon cherry, because getting three cherries means you've hit the jackpot!