[tlhIngan Hol] new words qep'a' 28

Fiat Knox fiat_knox at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 28 13:42:18 PDT 2021

Tom Lehrer's Elements Song is one of my party pieces.I just updated an old list of elements on The Daily Klingon.
https://daily-klingon.tumblr.com/post/657982286092976128/known-periodic-table-elements

___________________________________________Test, test. Three, two, one.Serenity is a state which comes to you: you cannot chase after it. When you feel it, say hello.

    On Wednesday, 28 July 2021, 13:06:45 BST, Will Martin <willmartin2 at mac.com> wrote:

 There’s a Gilbert and Sullivan song that became a Tom Lehrer parody that would be wonderful in Klingon, if we ever get the entire periodic table.

charghwI’ ‘utlh
(ghaH, ghaH, -Daj)