[tlhIngan Hol] new words qep'a' 28

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Tue Jul 27 08:54:18 PDT 2021

Am 27.07.2021 um 17:48 schrieb nIqolay Q:
> What was the clarification, and where can it be found?

The new info is for {Dang} v. focus (Make (an image) less blurry;)

<<<<
This is used where the subject focuses an object: "I focus my eyes", "I
focus the camera", "I was so drunk I couldn't focus my eyes". Objects
cannot focus themselves. "My eyes focus" is wrong.

It appeared in the "learn Klingon" group on Facebook.

I am currently collecting all information in this page at the Klingon
Language wiki. Please give me some days to get it complete.

http://klingon.wiki/En/NewWordsQepa28

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"