[tlhIngan Hol] new words qep'a' 28

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Sun Jul 25 10:21:30 PDT 2021

Am 25.07.2021 um 19:08 schrieb mayqel qunen'oS:
> Look what the cat dragged in:
>
> https://www.kli.org/activities/qepmey/qepa-chamah-chorghdich/new-words/
>
> I wasn't expecting to find this.. "A surprise to be sure, but a welcome
> one", as darth Sidious would say..

Indeed, I was also surprised nobody has mentioned this in this group.
Quite obviously, most Klingonists are active in the Discord channel, so
this group was very quiet during the past days.

I have also added those words at the page in the Klingon wiki, where it
even contains some minor additional information. If I get more, I'll add
it there too.

http://klingon.wiki/En/NewWordsQepa28

PS: German translation also available:
http://klingon.wiki/De/NeueVokabelnQepa28