[tlhIngan Hol] is the noun {gher'ID} used for good for bad or for both

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Thu Jul 15 06:42:52 PDT 2021

AFAIK the only comment Okrand has made is about plurality:

(MO to qurgh, 7/23/2018):  As for {gher'ID} — All of the English words could be singular or plural, whichever makes the most sense given the context.  If, in Klingon, it's important to indicate plurality, use {-mey};  if it's important to indicate singularity, use {wa'} along with {neH} (or something along those lines).

--
Voragh
From: SuStel