[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: Seng

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Tue Jul 6 12:36:31 PDT 2021

Klingon Word of the Day for Saturday, July 03, 2021

Klingon word: 	Seng
Part of speech: 	verb
Definition: 	cause trouble

AFAIK never used in a sentence.

SEE:
Seng  		trouble (n)

tlhIngan quv DatIchDI' Seng yIghuH
When you insult a Klingon's honor, prepare for trouble. (TKW)

wIj jup SengmeywIj vIja'laHbe'
Dear old friend, I cannot speak of my tragedies (PB, sic!)

SEE ALSO:
qay’ 		be a problem/hassle (v)

"A cranky transporter's a mighty finicky piece of machinery to be gambling your life on." (Scott, TOS "The Doomsday Machine")

“For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.” (H. L. Mencken)

“No man, no problem.” (Stalin)

--
Voragh, Ca'Non Master of the Klingons
    Please contribute relevant vocabulary from the last year or two. I’ve fallen