[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: Sam

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Sun Jul 4 09:22:56 PDT 2021

> So maybe that has a different name in English,
> possible. I don't know. I guess Maltz also does
> not know.

I'm assuming that this word isn't well-known among Klingons, so that one would have to provide some explanation of what one means when communicating with a general audience.

Among those Klingons who do know what it is, their understanding would probably vary depending on how they were introduced to the term.

For our purposes, I suppose the safest gloss to go with is whatever was used when posing the question to Okrand.

//loghaD