[tlhIngan Hol] thoughts on the verb {nI'}

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Fri Jul 2 07:16:15 PDT 2021

On 7/2/2021 2:39 AM, Lieven L. Litaer wrote:
> For those who like to keep notes more than accurate: This above
> mentioned message was on "msn" (Microsoft Network), before the board
> moved to "st.k" (startrek.klingon).
>
> Of course, basically it's the same.

The original newsgroup was msn.onstage.startrek.expert.okrand. It was
later moved to startrek.expertform, and finally on to startrek.klingon.
All were private newsgroups hosted by MSN. I believe klingon.wiki is
incorrect in calling startrek.klingon a Usenet newsgroup. The name does
not match the hierarchy in use on Usenet since 1987.