[tlhIngan Hol] expressing "the nerve of this guy"

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 04:53:36 PDT 2021

In english we say "can you believe, the nerve of this guy?", which I
think is described by one of the meanings of the adjective "bold" as
"impudent/presumptuous", as is shown here:
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bold.

Also, according to merriam-webster one of the definitions of "nerve"
is: "assurance, boldness also: presumptuous audacity: gall".
(https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nerve)

So, I ask..

You want to say "Can you imagine the nerve of that guy? Although he
crashed my car, he wants me to pay for the damages he caused to that
poor man's house too".

How would you express in klingon this meaning of the word "nerve"? I
don't think we could use the verb {jaq}, since according to kgt, the
{jaqmoH} "embolden" can be said of music, which I don't think means
the negative meaning of "the nerve of that guy".

~ Dana'an