[tlhIngan Hol] Alice's Aventures in Wonderland

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Wed Jul 7 07:24:17 PDT 2021

Dear friends of the Klingon language,

I am proud to announce that I have completed my Klingon translation of
„Alice's Adventures in Wonderland“ – entitled {QelIS boqHarmey}.

The choice for this piece of literature was not random; there is a
direct connection Star Trek: We have seen Michael Burnham receive a copy
of the book in „Star Trek: Discovery“, and she even quoted a few lines
from it while running through narrow Jeffrie tubes. Exactly those line
were seen in the Klingon subtitles on Netflix, so this was the base to
translate the rest of the work, which now includes exactly those lines
from the Klingon subtitles.

Good to know: The translation is bilingual Klingon plus a direct
back-translation in English or German.

It will be available starting November 1st, 2021, but can be pre-ordered
right now at the publisher's page and other online stores.

Publisher page:
https://www.ifubshop.com/star-trek-b%C3%BCcher/qelis-boqharmey-alice-im-wunderland-k-e/

General information:
https://alice.klingonisch.de