[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: rIjHa'

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Wed Jan 20 07:39:36 PST 2021

Klingon Word of the Day for Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Klingon word: rIjHa'
Part of speech: verb
Definition: be adrift
Source: qep'a' 25  [2018]

AFAIK never used in a sentence.

SEE:
rIj  		be moored,  be anchored (v) (qep'a' 2018)

SEE ALSO:
‘ay 		float (in/on water or other liquids) (v)
’al 		float (in/on air) (v)
vIH 		move, be in motion (v)

bagh 		tie (v)
vergh 		dock;  park (MKE) (v)
Saq 		land (on ground) [i.e. birds, ships] (v)
SaqDaq 	landing site (v)

vergh 		dock, port (seaport, airport, spaceport) (n)
  -   "with a structure to attach to, like a pier" (qep'a' 2018)
‘otHel 		dock (n)
  -   "any place a vessel is moored, even if there is no structure" (qep'a' 2018)

--
Voragh, Ca'Non Master of the Klingons
    Please contribute relevant vocabulary from the last year or two. I’ve fallen