[tlhIngan Hol] boQwI' {qav} vs klingon.wiki {qav}

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Sat Jan 30 04:59:50 PST 2021

Am 30.01.2021 um 12:29 schrieb mayqel qunen'oS:
> In boQwI' the {qav} is listed as a verb, but in klingon.wiki it's
> classified as a noun.
>
> I'd go with the boQwI' version since the {-meH}'ed clause it's
> associated with, but what the jay', I thought I should verify anyways.

That's good you verify this. It's obviously a simple typo in the Wiki;
and as you say, derived from the -meH'ed example, it clearly is a verb.

If you discover such obvious mistakes, you may always log in the wiki
and make corrections. That's what it's made for.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"