[tlhIngan Hol] Not for kids! (Content maybe NSFW, but no bad pictures that I saw)

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Thu Jan 14 23:40:06 PST 2021

Am 15.01.2021 um 05:15 schrieb Russ Perry Jr:
> An app used for sex toys (don’t look at me that way; I found this via
> Consumer Electronics Show news) is apparently including Klingon!
> So, did someone here provide translations?  Or will it all be bingon Hol?

I simply downloaded the app to check for that. And indeed, it has
Klingon as an option, and yes, it's quickly recognizable as Bingon Hol,
filled with tons onf English word and weird grammar.  :-(

Examples:
vaj latlh info vIHtaHbogh 'ay' app reH DaneH'a', neH heading DeSDu'
relate DevwI' naw' jIHDaq yor tap.

media be'nI''a'wI' Datu'

chaw' satisfyer rar naw' 'a, ghIH ngevwI' yothlDaq mobile.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"