[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: qaw'moH

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Wed Jan 6 07:40:52 PST 2021

Klingon Word of the Day for Saturday, January 02, 2021

Klingon word: qaw'moH
Part of speech: verb
Definition: flip over
Source: Hamletmachine

(Hamletmachine):  i.e. "make something tip over"

SEE:
qaw’  		tip/flip over (v)  (Hamletmachine)
  - (Hamletmachine) :  "turn 90°, what the thing does”

SEE ALSO:
pum  		fall (v)
pummoH  	knock down (v)

yoy 		be upside down (v)
chong 		be vertical (v)
SaS 		be horizontal (v)
tom 		be tilted (v)

lol 		be in an attitude (v)
taH 		be at a negative angle (v)
leD 		be perpendicular (v)
nech 		be lateral (v)
Don 		be parallel, go parallel to (v)

N.B.  Do not confuse with {qaw} "remember" and {qawmoH} "remind".

--
Voragh, Ca'Non Master of the Klingons
    Please contribute relevant vocabulary or notes from the last