[tlhIngan Hol] HochHom in noun-noun constructions

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 04:39:31 PST 2021

SuStel:
> No native English speaker would say that.

Ok, I understand. It would be weird to use such phrasing in greek too.

charghwI':
> Does this help?

Yes, a lot! Thanks for taking the time to explain.

..The reason which led me to ask in the first place, was me wondering
about the meaning of {HochHom chab}. Since {Hoch chab} means "each
pie", I was wondering whether {HochHom chab} would mean "almost each
pie".

Which in turn made me wonder about what would the actual meaning be,
of the phrase "he ate almost each pie".

~ Dana'an
remain klingon