[tlhIngan Hol] using chegh without an object

Russ Perry Jr russperryjr at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 18 07:59:43 PST 2021

In case it’s not clear from other replies, I think your misunderstanding is due to you thinking, in English as well as Klingon, that the “on” is attached to “chegh”, but “on” is a preposition — essentially the “Daq” in the canon phrase you mention.  “lupDujHom” is “on the shuttle”; “jIchegh” is “I return”.  Seems like you just split it differently than that...

Russ