[tlhIngan Hol] law' puS with the -taHvIS and type-9 clauses preceding each element

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Thu Feb 11 14:17:24 PST 2021

I guess I don’t get how you claim that your phrasing of “the fire is at its hottest” is more accurately what I’m saying than what I’m actually saying.

Why not suggests that the other example means “You are at your most wonderful,”?

Why not rephrase everything that anyone says who disagrees with you?

I’m saying, “The fire is hottest,” and you don’t get to say that I’m saying, “The fire is at its hottest,” and convincingly pretend that that’s an error on my part for having said something I didn’t say.

charghwI’ vaghnerya’ngan

rInpa’ bomnIS be’’a’ pI’.