[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: qo'la' 'awje'

Noel BA nnyabeez at live.com
Mon Dec 27 18:38:18 PST 2021

Hi mayqel. I saw your posts on the KLI mailing list. I think I might agree with you. I definitely agree we should be sticking to Okrand’s Klingon and canon Klingon and  I am  also concerned with where things will be going when he is gone.

Would you mind to share with me the hard truths they don’t like to hear? Maybe I will agree about that too. I promise not to be offended by anything you say.

Αυχαριστο