[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: qo'la' 'awje'

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 02:13:32 PST 2021

jIH:
> And if anyone wishes to continue this I
> dare you. Protest with what I wrote, and
> we'll see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

And to avoid misunderstandings, by writing this I only mean that if someone
wishes to continue this, I'll tell some simple truths. Truths which will
irritate and disturb. But if some can't handle the truth, then that's
*their* problem..

('ej vIyajHa'be'lu'meH, jIQIjnISchu': Sojvam wIrIch neHlu'chugh, 'op
berghchoHmoH 'ej QeHchoHmoH vIt vI'otHa'. 'e' vIDel, jIjatlhtaHvIS "we'll
see how deep the rabbit hole goes". 'a vIt luSIQlaHbe'chugh 'op, chaHvaD
neH qay'..).

--
Dana'an
https://sacredtextsinklingon.wordpress.com/