[tlhIngan Hol] Deghmey

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 11:11:01 PST 2021

jIH:
> renlu'pu'bogh neH 'oH'a'? pagh pIlmoHlaH
> je? pagh DI'ruj'e' jembogh nuv choHlaH'a'
> je? pagh nuv yIn Hoch SIghlaH'a' je Degh
> mIt?

I don't like the way I wrote this.

First of all I obviously forgot the interrogative {-'a'} on the
{pIlmoHlaH}, let alone the fact that although I meant the {pagh} as "or",
rereading this I got confused wondering for a moment whether I meant it as
"no one"/"zero".

I could just write all this without the {pagh} like this:

{vay' renlu'pu'bogh neH 'oH'a'? pIlmoHlaH'a' je? DI'ruj'e' jembogh nuv
choHlaH'a' je? nuv yIn Hoch SIghlaH'a' je Degh mIt?}

"Is it just something which someone designed? Is it able to inspire too? Is
it able to change the reality which is perceived by a person? Is the
appropriate symbol able to influence the entire life of a person?"

I think it's better this way.

--
Dana'an
https://sacredtextsinklingon.wordpress.com/