[tlhIngan Hol] where are the new words of qepHom 2021?

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Wed Dec 29 23:27:49 PST 2021

Am 30.12.2021 um 07:27 schrieb mayqel qunen'oS:
> I was under the impression that during the qepHom of 2021 some new words
> were revealed,

This impression was probably just a wish of yours. :-)

> Am I right? And if I am, where are these words?

Since we had some delivery problems with some of the items we wanted to
give to the registered attendees, I told Maltz that he should take some
more time he needs to think about the wish list.

That means the words are not there yet. I expect to get them like in a
week or so.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"